Director – Financial Services
Dr. (Pastor) Yomi Okunaiya
- Over 32 years experience
- Qualified as chartered accountant in 1984 Obtained a Bachelor’s degree in Management and Accounting from University of Liberia and MBA (Accounting & Finance) from University of Ghana
- Prior to joining PM Global, he was Senior Manager in charge of Finance & Accounts Dept. Previous experience includes Coopers & Lybrand, Ashland Oil, Tam Ton International Limited
- Wide ranging experience from various industry sectors covering Finance and Administration, Corporate Budgeting and Budgetary Controls, Final Accounts and Feasibility Reports, Projects Management & Supervision, Design of Accounting Systems and Manuals, Financial Due Diligence, Value for Money Audit, Organizational Review, etc
- Some of his clients include Bureau of Public Enterprises (BPE), Nigerdock, NSPMC, FAAN, Head of Service, Auditor General’s office, Temple and Golders, Aboseldehyde, NLNG, NNPC, National Development Bank (Sierra Leone), Nigeria Paper Mill, CEPDA and Nigeria Mining Corporation
- Member of many professional bodies including: Fellow Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria, Associate Member Chartered Institute of Taxation, Fellow Institute of Management Consultants of Nigeria.